PERSONAL OR CORPORATE CUSTOMIZATION
+ $47.99 $31.99
+ $42.99 $32.99
+ $32.99 $12.99
- Frame: Eco-friendly PC and Nickel white copper
- Lens Material： Eco-friendly PC
- UV Protection： Category 3
- Polarised: Y
- Nose Pads: Adjustable
- Temples: Adjustable
- HD UV400 Polarized Mirrored Lenses
- 12 Months Warranty
- Here at luenx, we are big fans of subtlety... for the most part. On the outside, you might mistake these for an ordinary pair of glasses with nothing special going on, But just look at the lenses and frames and you'll see the quality craftsmanship we demand！
- We will let our customers buy stylish, quality eyewear without the heavy retail markup.
- Frame Width：140 millimeters
- Lens Width:：60 millimeters
- Lens Height：50 millimeters
- Nose Bridge: 16 millimeters
- Leg Length：147 millimeters
You can tell the quality by just looking close and this glasses compete with any $200 glasses. Welds and the finish are very well done no paint marks or scratches like similar glasses. Package is the best. Boxed is hard and came in bagged in its own bag to prevent scratches while in transit. 100% recommend.
Bought 2 pair to celebrate a win with someone known for wearing Ray-Ban Aviators. These were really nice, at a fraction of the price. They are polarized and really cut the glare, even when we were driving into the sun on a freeway full of wet spots. Sturdy, well-made, but not heavy. The nose pads are adjustable, so they didn't slip down like many sunglasses do. And they didn't cause indentations on my skin after wearing them for several hours. On my wide head, they let in a little sun on the sides, but I think I can adjust that -- my partner didn't mention that problem. They came with a good case and cleaning cloth, packaged in a sleek black box with an elegant gold logo so they make a nice gift. I have bought hundreds of items over the years, but have only written a few reviews, only when I find something I really like. This is one of those. I was impressed.
This is my third pair of Luenx sun glasses, I get compliments on them frequently and people never believe that I got them on Amazon for less than $20. Previous pairs have come with a nice hard case for storage and protection, but this pair just came with a cloth sleeve. This pair has really nice nose pads, not the typical clear hard plastic like most, but these are soft and almost like padded foam. Much more comfortable, but we'll see how they hold up. Overall, very satisfied with these, and will continue buying sunglasses from this brand. I hope they start sending hard cases again instead of the cheapy sleeve cases!
This is my 3rd pair of Leunx sunglasses, and every pair is better than the last. I'm really impressed with the quality of these, and they are definitely polarized (Looked at a computer screen through them, no problem. Tilted them and the screen went black.). This latest pair (gradient purple) isn't mirrored like my others, but the lenses are nice and dark. My husband laughs at my ever growing sunglasses collection, but he tried them on and is threatening to steal them now. LOL.