PERSONAL OR CORPORATE CUSTOMIZATION
+ $47.99 $31.99
+ $42.99 $32.99
+ $32.99 $12.99
- Frame: Eco-friendly PC and Nickel white copper
- Lens Material： Eco-friendly PC
- UV Protection： Category 3
- Polarised: Y
- Nose Pads: Adjustable
- Temples: Adjustable
- HD UV400 Polarized Mirrored Lenses
- 12 Months Warranty
- Here at luenx, we are big fans of subtlety... for the most part. On the outside, you might mistake these for an ordinary pair of glasses with nothing special going on, But just look at the lenses and frames and you'll see the quality craftsmanship we demand！
- We will let our customers buy stylish, quality eyewear without the heavy retail markup.
- Frame Width：145 millimeters
- Lens Width:：62 millimeters
- Lens Height：54 millimeters
- Nose Bridge: 14 millimeters
- Leg Length：145 millimeters
Shipping & Returns
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your LUENX, you may return non-prescription items within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund. Prescription items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for exchange.
- Items purchased during a sale or items on our sale page are final sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Visit our Returns Center to learn more.
love all your sunglasses
I really like these sunglasses. They are light weight and flexible. There is a unique view from these shades because of the octagon shape. I like how pure black they are, can't see your eyes. These are definitely good for style, comfort, and great at blocking the sun.
These are unique in their polygonal shape, and the grey shade on the lenses is very nice. The external view is mirror like, and the view from the interior of the glasses is what you would expect from quality polarized lenses. When using them inside of a Cessna they provide adequate coverage from the sun without obstructing the instruments and keeping an almost HD view of all colors. They do come with a cloth pouch and cleaning cloth that is very soft, but I would have greatly appreciated a hard case so that they are not accidentally crushed in my pilot bag. They are very lightweight and sturdy, but I doubt they would survive any sort of crushing force in a bag or backpack. Im definitely a fan, I will be buying another color to add variation to what Im wearing. As price is always subject to change I would say that they are totally worth the $20 I paid for them in July 2021.
I love these glasses they are differently for grown folk. They fit perfectly they shape puts them up their with designers in will be purchasing more colors thanks luenx for making a great product
This product is perfect for what I wanted it for. The fact that it's polarized helps to keep sun glare out my eye on my morning drive to work. Its lite weight, stylish. And comes with a nifty carrying bag and lense cleaning rag. Definitely a value for money buy ??